Which is Most Important to You?
1. The condition and appearance of your house, or what goes on inside your house?
2. The time you spend on the condition and appearance of your body, or the time you spend on the inner man?
3. Reading about life according to magazines and newspapers, or about "life" according to God's Word?
4. Loyalty to the company for which you work, or loyalty to the church of which you are a member?
5. Being on time for work, or being on time for worship and Bible study?
6. The temperature of the building in which the church meets, or the "temperature" of the church which meets inside the building?
7. The number of people who are friendly to you, or the number of people to whom you are friendly?
8. What you think of the sermon, or what God thinks of your response to the sermon?
9. The food you put into your and your children's body, or the "food" you put into your and your children's mind and soul?